A Trip to Kerteh and Kemaman and Night Activities

|

First Stop ~~ Mesra Mall at Kerteh
Inside~~Got Burger King
~~Got Pizza hut
~~Got Big Apple Donut
~~Got Popular
~~Bla Bla Bla

Next Stop~~Taman Rekreasi & Mini Zoo Kemaman

RM 5 for adult~~Cheap Right

Nice touching Female Elephant~~pfffttt = =

My Bro with elephant

Phun hun on the elephant~~ enjoy nyer!!

Me again

This is the list of picture of the animal i took there
* Still got some cage havent finish built









I Love this pic the most...Looks like couple
Its like these two bird dialouge is
Male Bird:I love you
Female Bird:I love you too
Male Bird: Will you be my girl
Female Bird: Yes I will but u promise u wont leave me k??
Male Bird: Ya I will give u all my love and keep my promise
Female Bird: Pinkie pinkie??
Male Bird: == we don't have fingers remember??
Female Bird:Oh ya hor...paiseh
Male Bird:Blur semacam but I still Love you nah^^
Female Bird:(touched)Love you too

Awww...I wish I can be just like you two
haha...well

*Wish these two happy together
Live happily ever after
Haha

We Are Couple for Eternity

This one is the most noisiest bird i ever seen
Haha...saw i coming nge nge "menjerit" ah ah!!


Big Eye Bird



Most lansi bird hahaha


These kind of bird...Very good
Saw me coming with a camera on my hand
Terus fly to me
Its like they say : Hey Take my pic take my pic !!!!
Haha
swt

Pretty Bird




Bird : What you looking at ass****s
zzzz







Poccupine Nice but smelly


small poccupine




Sloth

Musang (fox)


This is Bear...damn small

This is beaver I think
Damn envy nyer
can sleep together by hugging
Good for you nah! ^^








Then at night go yamchar with my friends talk talk talk at zies corner
Then went home out again with Bro eat eat eat at Trophix
but no appetite la
haha
Eat Kao Suak
Haha
~~~
Well lazy Blog doh
Headache man
Bye!!
Ladies and gentlemen
please excuse me



Love Baby Jun * Emo Rocks
Same Love ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment