Friends make our life Prettier

|


Me



JL & WJ



This is why we need friends
Friends give us fun give us happiness
When we sad,they comfort us
When we happy,they share with us
Conclusion is we do need friends


Vincent,me,Shuyi,Jasleen,ChoonJiat,Fongteng





To someone I respected most:~

I just wanna move on without simply think again
Whatever I did,I said
I never doubted you
What I can said is 
Sometimes what I did
Its just not like what you think
Perhap you don understand what I've been doing
Still it doesn't matter
I don want this to continue like this
Hence
We need time
To settle down
And let u have your space to 
Achieve what u want
Do what u want
Yet forget all this
As I know u never wish for all this
Me too
Anyway
U always be my friend ya
=)

And I miss your everything
Especially ur warmth & ur love





SameLove WJ
Mwahx

0 comments:

Post a Comment