Disaster ~ God Creation ~ What A Beauty~~

|


Volcano Eruption
~Isnt it beautiful??



Destructive Tornado
~Cool isn't it??



Thuderstorm + Lightning
~This is the best
~Although it's dangerous but it is indeed beautiful



These pics I never saw it in Tv b4
~Duno true or not la but who give a damn...Its nice
~Tornado + Lighting
~Volcano eruption + Lightning



These two is meteor strikes
~When they strikes us
~Means Earth = Gone



This phenomenon are called disaster
Most people hate to see this
But I love to see it
its not that I wish for it but
B4 I die
I do wish Im able to explore and search for them
Before I give out my last breath
It just too beautiful
Its God creation man
I love it
I love nature
Anyway
Due to human's ignorance to our mother nature
Now
Our earth
Facing all kind of weird weather
Weird diseases
We need to remember one thing
Our Earth is aging
She's Old
If we dint do anything to save her
There wouldn't be tomoro anymore
All nature will be destroy
We will die too
So together
We try our best to save our Earth
Peace~



P.s : 
Don think im crazy k...muahhahaha XD
Well maybe Im crazy...ZzzZzz But Whatever la...


Love Jun

0 comments:

Post a Comment