My life is a maze so as everyone's life

|

When I open up my eyelid every morning
All sort of thinking
Fly back to me

Then
I will spend about an hour
Think think think
Of the same
Nice and bad
Sweet and bitter
What should I do and what shouldn't I do
Happiness and hardship
Memories & Experiences
Years and years before 2009
Of My previous life

Somethimes I'll smile
Sometimes I'll tears
Sometimes I'll laugh
Sometimes I'll cry
Sometimes I'll feel satisfied
Sometimes Im Not

All this bring one phrase of meaningful words to me
And that is
Life Is A maze
In order to achieve what we want
We have to find a way out
Not give up in the middle of the maze
When we find thorns in the middle of the maze
We must find a way to cut down the thorns
Even if the thorns do cut through us
And leave a scar on us
We still have to move on
Although scar will always be there once we get it

To me scar is a sign of memory
That keeps reminding us of the past
Its hard to forget of our past
Its hard to forget of who we were at the past
And nothing is easy
If we recall back all what we been through before

To successfully complete this maze
We requires to go through all kind of state
Determination
Perseverance
Patience
Toleration
Rasional thinking
Mature decision
Research
Proof
Trust
Love
Care
Pain
Hurt
Sad
Tears
Laughter
Smile
Happiness
Bla bla bla

So think back
And you will see
Our life Is actually full of sorrowness and pain
Before we successfully achieve
Our real happiness

Most of the states
I have been through
I felt all kind of complicated feeling
This kind of feeling really made me lost in my maze
But for your information
Its just a beginning of my maze
Its still a long way to finally reach the end point
But I nearly falling apart cause of the thorns that cuts me
Luckily Im able to stand up again
After getting cut by thorns

Those scars
Wakes me up in the darkness and lead me through the thorns
My life full of scar
Which slowly brings me to a better route
In my Life
Im glad that our life maze
Is full of thorns


Maybe you all blur with this post
But I tell you what
Thorns=Cuts=Pains=Scars=Memories=Experience
Im rather cut by millions of thorns
Than to give up my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment