Today~Unbelievable

|

Today I woke up at noon
First time ar
I couldn't post this any sooner as my line was sucks
Only get to post it at 2 am now
I cant sleep so I just post a random post about what I did today
Today I only leave my room twice
First to eat lunch and bath
Second to eat dinner and futsal
Now I lock myself in the room again
As I start thinking stuff that I shouldn't today
Anyways thanks to someone
Who accompanied me just now
So that I wont feel that lonely
I appreciate it friend
So get back to topic
I went to futsal at 7.30pm
It wasn't that fun as there is too many ppl
4 teams in one court
ZzzzZZz
Sienx tou sei
After that
I went to ttc alone to have my supper
And I went to TnB
Just to take a look at her house from below
Well although that time raining
Don't know what am I thinking either
Then went home
After bath I just watch movies till 2am
Which is now here i am
Writing this blog
And I was suprised
When I take a tour to other peeps blog
Another unexpected answer and events
Eventually I guess
It will never be the same again
And I hereby wish you guys
Happy
Thats all
I'll step away
I don wanna care anymore
Im sick of the dramas
You won and I lost
I'll fade from time to time
Good Luck!!
;)
Well peeps thats the end of my chapter
Wanna take a stroll to my fairytale dream
Bye
Good night everyone





GodknowsIhatelies
Jun

0 comments:

Post a Comment