Been Tagged But dono wats that ==

|

1.我的大名(my big name) : Nicholas
2.我的生日(my Bday) : 30-03
3.誰傳給你的(dono wat the heck) : calwin
4.說出五個好朋友(5 good friends) : Er...more than 5 larrr
5.生日想要得到什麼禮物(wat pressie u wish for on ur bday) : Family Reunion
6.近期開心的是(happy stuff lately) : errr...none T.T
7.近期壓力大的是(most stress thingy) :I lost my precious someone
8.未來想做什麼啊Whats u wanna do at ur future) : Live on and enjoy my youth life and waits and make her happy^^
9.有沒有喜歡的人(Liked anyone) : Of course, the one and only fishy
10.同學會要回去找老師嗎(schoolmates will go back find teacher?) : Hm...very few lor
11.跟誰出去最幸福(go out with who most happy?): My VIF
12.如果你的兩個好友吵架了(If 2 of ur friend fight) : will try to calm them down
13.跟情人出去最想去哪(wants to go where with ur gf) : Paktor la
14.有沒有起床气(any wake up energy) : huh?? no lazy bump ==
15.有幾個兄弟姐妹(how many siblings) : 4 sibling including me
16.最喜歡的一首歌(女生的)(girls singer) : Talylor Swift
17.最喜歡的一首歌(男生的)(boys singer) : 3 OH! 3
18.喜歡什麼顏色(colour u liked) : Green Red black white *pink
19.上廁所會不會先沖水(will flush b4 use toilet?) : er...depends
20.愛不愛我(love me or not) : huh?? wtf
21.喜歡男生還是女生(love boy or girl) : girlss la damn
22.最想大聲說什麼(wat word u wanna say out loud) :
I love U
23.半夜敢不敢自己上廁所(dare to go toilet during midnight?) : Lol sure la cos blur
24.上廁所會不會脫褲褲 (will take off pant when go pee??): No, i pee my pants ==
25.誰很欠打(who u wanna whack most) : Hm...no one gua
26.現在很迷什麼(wat u very into now) : er...secret
27.睡相很差(???) : hmm..
28.現在的時間(time now) : 11.41 a.m
29.是否痛恨傳給你點卷的人(dono how to tranlate) :no..becoz im Kuat =)
30.你若中樂透最想做什么 (wat u Wish most): Be back together
31.你懷孕了嗎 (Are U pregnant?): ya 3 month == wtf
32.大學生一定要玩的活動(wat big student wanna do most?) : err...dono
33.Favourite food :  Spicy
34.喜欢看什么?(Love to see wat?) : her sweet smile ~ ^^

ps : translate this for ur convenient as u dono chinese ^^ youknowwhoyouare in case u wanna read

Er...don wan to tag anyone larrr
peace!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment