Sleepless night Is back to Haunt me

|

Days after days,
Weeks after weeks,
Months after months,
Dark memories of the past has gradually vanguished swollen by the time,
At least that what I think before,
Dark memories wasn't that easy to get rid of,
Although I do agree that time do heal,
That is no doubt about it,
But, once there's a scar, there always be a scar,
Even if u undergo plastic surgery or what,
It still there mentally,
Anyway, the past sleepless night has AGAIN come to haunt me,
Every night sleep at 2 or 3 am,
Sometimes doesn't even sleep,
Felt so suffer at first, but after a while, the pain has became so numb,
These few nights, all the past memories, has flew back to me,
Some was comforting and some wasn't,
No matter it's good or not,
I still kinda miss it,
I don't think I ever have the strength to think too much about it,
But I know what I want,
I want my previous life back, the life once I think there were no ending at all,
The life where I cherish my "diamond" most,
The life with my family and relatives,
As it's hard to fake around like Im okay,
It's hard to conceal my real feeling,
All the sudden, I felt lonely again,
All the sudden, I lost my ways one more time,
Suddenly, my angel's image rise up to me again and start to fade again,
And she was too far away like I cant even reach up to her,
Back then I was too anxious to get to the top of the mountain,
Till I forget what my principles were,
Now , I only can reminisce ,
This one sweet scar is never gonna healed and being replace by anyone,
As this is the most precious and the very first scar I ever have,
And I know why I missed those moment,
As she was one of the kind,
If time may turn back, I wish and I will makes things better again,
But sadly that aint gonna happen,
Once more,
The life is so quiet and lonesome again,,,




ps : My heart always think of u , cant stop thinking since the first day I've met u , although the time was short ... but I missed you so so much ...




I had to off , this feeling is killing me , but I felt better writing it out
Love BaByWj

0 comments:

Post a Comment