1/8/09

|

Hm...its been a while folks
Now we met again
Its been a while for me to get online as there is some problem
Well that doesn't matter now
I can finally online
4Meg sounds great huh
Still its fine for me
Anyway
Today went to Sungai Wang to meet my sis
Well lucky for me
No need to wait for Ktm
But have to run to get to the train la
As the train all FULL!!
Have to go in and the train was like a sardin in the tin
ZzzZzz
Then meet up with my sis
We went to eat together
KimGary Restaurant
Yum...
The food is nice but unfortunately no photo of it
Hehe...
Then we went our seperate ways * lazy wan describe what we do XD
Then I went back

Let's have a little brief bout my college's life
It was nice as I knew many new friends
Girls Boys hyperactive ppl
All got XD
After few weeks being Taylorian
Finally some challenges showed up
Assignment...
Sienzz...
Anyway
Last Thursday went for a trip to National Musuem
Here's some pics
Have a look











~~ Well ~~
Hope will have interesting assignment instead of boring one
Thats all for today
Adios
Ciao~


ps * My feeling very complicated now...perhapss... ???!! What did I still think about ?? blur larrr... @.@

0 comments:

Post a Comment