25th August 2009

|

Hey again fella !!
Quite long din't update my blog already,
Well kind of busy with hell lots of assignments,
Basically thats cool as its my first time doing those stuff, I mean presentation.
Well so far so good,
Nothing special going on in my life yet,
Nothing unusal about me,
Just kinda miss my home and hometown,
Place where can eat like king and sleep like pig, XD
Nowadays cant get enough sleep due to some personal reason,
Well kinda get used to it now.
Well basically this is what I 've been doing lately
I dyed my hair, cut my hair, thanks to my cousin sister ^^



There this is how i look like now.



Well im not really in mood to write further so ADIOS Amigos... BYE


P:s --> I wish u could understand that i care so so much about u, too much that makes me wanna be with u...

0 comments:

Post a Comment