Taylorian's and KL Life

|

Sorry ah...disappeared for sometimes...
Actually i don't have much inspiration to write also...
Due to friends keep asking me why dint I update my blog...
I have to update bit...
Sorry sorry to friends...

Well so far , I live a good life after started new life as taylorian...
Except, my economic problem still havent solved since the day I stepped into KL
Haha...now is all about money money money $$$
Living cost so damn high !!
Well...have to budget anyway....
I knew so many friend after i came here...
Im grateful...hahaha...plus taylor is a good school...^^
I like it... wish to knew more friends...
Of course , I knew some friends from KDU
They all very nice...playful and friendly
I like being with friends...
But still seeing some sweet scene makes me recall back those memories...
Miss it much... haha XD

Thats all for tonight... Adios!! ^^
Ciao ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment