02.07.09

|

Bonsoir~!

Paiseh lar...few days already I din't online...
Currently lost connection with internet for a while,
Hopefully will get a hold with internet again soon...
Haha XD... I miss you internet...
This few days I currently lepak at my cousin's house at damansara
Quite fun staying here, this few days i keep following her to school,
Like bodyguard pulok, paiseh la, if I disturbed the class -- outsider ma ~
I attended math class and micro-economics class at KDU
Knew few new friends too...they quite warm and funny anyways ~
Yesterday went to play basketball with them,
Walao, I damn shocked that my stamina has decreased that much lor,
Like ah pek play ball, hahahaXD
I made someone injured in a little competition, paiseh ar ~ hope u're ok... hahaz
Thats all la... lazy describe all...lolx
Sayonara ~~




ps : congratulation to someone who has passed her "shi mian"...good luck and all the best in ur next round ya...^^ I'll always back u up and give u support ^^ take care ...Lov...

0 comments:

Post a Comment