Random post ~

|

Life is Hard
Hell yeah its true
But there is another word hiding behind the word "Hard"
Which is Happiness
Like everyone said "hard at first enjoy at last" (correct or not dono la)
Anyway , thats the facts
Most of our life paths are full with test and thorns
If we manage to get over it
Then our life would be better
All this requires huge amounts of perseverance and patience
Its true that everyone will face their fall and failure in their life
But we cant give up just like that
We have to get our head held high
As there's always another chance
So we have to climb back up and keep moving on
Failed once doesnt meant failed forever
Me myself met the fall too
But after think and think and think for a long time
I realised that Im not the only one who fall
There's always someone that meet harder challenges in their life
This make me realised that
Sitting aside and nag about it wont do any good
So why not I do something else and move on
By letting bygone be bygone
Sometimes, we cant change things like the way we want
So we have to let it go and climb up for the next challenge
We still young , there's lot of thing we haven't experience
I have to admit
I made quite lots of mistakes before
I done silly things
I prattled
I act childishly
I said wrong things
And Etc
But if i dint do this mistake before
I will never know it
And will keep doing it in future
And im thankful that I realised it earlier
Everyone does mistakes
But do they dare enough to admit it?
Do they sincere enough to change?
Do they able to learn from mistakes?
Thats what important~


Its hard to achieve what u want
But its even harder if u keep nagging and give up
Its hard to hate someone
But its even harder to love someone
Its hard to give up wat u like
But its even harder to give up who u love
Its hard to share
But its even harder to keep it for yourself
Its hard to love someone
But its even harder to let that someone go
Its hard to change
But its even harder trying to be another person
Its hard to success
But its even harder if we dint try our best
Its hard to argue
But its harder to break up
.....


Enough lar ~ wakao too much dy lazy write... XD
Conclusion is life do hard
Its how we face it and make it easier for us
Remember fell once doesnt mean forever
There always do have another chance
Just need to be strong



Ps\: Special thanks to "time" who made me realised all this...



Love is Blind
Love WJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment