Hm...Little Fun at

|

First stop at Penang Island
Island consists of many Chinese and Indian
Damn nice
Stayed at normal hotel there
Can save $$$$
And lotsa food there
Better XD~

second day went to
A famous restaurant
But dono wat name
Forget Jor

First~

Camwhor~ing
With the dragon
But seems the dragon annoyed


Get kicked in the nuts
Wtf!!
Damn luckily still ABLE
Haha ~ XD
Then~!


Kena Makan la~~~
ZzzzZzz
Lol Those arent real la
Saje too boring waiting for the food
Trying to be creative by creating a scene
ZzzzZzz
Haha
The End
of Fei Chai story



This is one of the seafood
Named GEODUCK
Wth
Wat name lai de!!
U guess looks like what
ZzzZzz
To me It looked like a
Male reproductive organ
DICK!
ZzzZzz
Damn see le also no appetite
Maybe Its delicious
But I dont give a damn la
Eww~
Hahaha
Dint attract me~


Next
In front of my hotel~


Damn lotsa pigeon
Although not as much as Paris
U see
On the ground
So much crumbled bread
But im not the one who threw at them
It was the mamat that worked there
I just tumpang take picture only
with the pointing pose
zzzzz~


Then don't know squat at where
Forget dy...trying to be moodless
ZzzZzz
But in facts I am
Haha~
But who cares
lets move on


Then KL
Here I come!
~~~~


Actually just take a little picture at KL
Well
Just camwhoring
Oh ya
And I boought this TWILIGHT book
Nice thou
ahaha
I know I know
It's little late to buy it
But who cares
It worth it man^^
Bravo to Stephenie Meyer
XD

Damn nice book~
I love it
It gave me an "apple"
To feed on my hungry time
Haha~
















Love WJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment