Mom's Birthday

|

Sorry folks i have been disappeared for quite some times.
Now Im back to update my blog again.
This time i'll talk bout my mom's birthday




Ying Yang Dono Wat
    HeHe^^
   PaiSeh




That day was 19th April
We went to Ocean Restaurant to have dinner
The Dinner was pleasanting because the dishes all nice
Unfortunately, last two dish I behgo dy Hehe
After Finished dinner,we went back to home.

After reached home , me and my sis quickly went 
up to mom's room to prepare her present which includes
my flowers for her.But before we able to give her suprise,
She came Up so TAK JADI give her suprise.

She opened our present and feel so happy,in the same time 
we feel happy too, everything worth the work and we felt
satisfied noh. ^^Then we just took pic and cut the cakes.
Well
Thats the End of my Blog today
byeBye

0 comments:

Post a Comment